Online ordering powered by Zuppler, Inc., is a feature that is chosen by the restaurant, not Caesars Rewards Dining. Not all restaurants have signed up with Zuppler as their online ordering platform.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I order online from all Caesars Rewards Dining restaurants?
- I saw a message saying that I'm leaving the Caesars Rewards Dining site and entering the Zuppler-powered online ordering environment. What does that mean?
- Why didn’t I earn my full Reward Credits?
- How much does it cost to order online, and is there a minimum order amount?
- My order was late/wrong/never arrived/needs to be canceled/was charged incorrectly.
- I received a confirmation email, but the restaurant says they didn’t get my order. What happened?