There are several reasons why Reward Credits® earned could be missing from your Caesars Rewards Dining account. The most common are:
- Reward Credits can take up to five days to appear in your Caesars Rewards Dining account and one to two weeks to appear in your Caesars Rewards account.
- You did not use a card linked to Caesars Rewards Dining when you completed your transaction.
- If you're using your debit card, you didn’t swipe it like a credit card to earn Reward Credits.
If you used your PIN #, the transaction goes directly to your bank and not the credit card companies that we’re linked with (Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, and American Express®). Like all reward programs, we can only track your qualified restaurant visits through credit card transactions, not bank transactions.
- You linked your card and immediately tried to use it for Caesars Rewards Dining. Once you link your card, it can take up to 24 hours to register in our system.
- You dined on a blackout day, when the restaurant is not offering rewards. (Consult the restaurant’s information page.)
- You dined at a restaurant that is no longer part of the Caesars Rewards Dining program.
- The restaurant you visited changed their credit card process, and we were not able to connect your visit to the reward. Once we’re aware of this issue, we can correct the problem.
- If the restaurant visited is one of our national brands or franchises, the business may not have added that specific location to Caesars Rewards Dining.
Are you missing Reward Credits? Fill out a missing reward form.